Almost A Year

I can not believe how fast the last year has gone!  I have been doing much refelcting lately as our baby girls rapidly approach their first birthday.


Only 12 days


Till our little sweeties turn 1!


And they can stand now...they have gotten even more steady since I took these. This is KR



 KK even figured out today how to stand up all by herself in the middle of a room



They definitely like to be Mommy's little helpers



"So Big" is a big hit with both of them



...and they love to clap after they do it




On last one of KR, because it is so sweet.  She always rubs her head and plays with her hair when she has a bottle



Part of me just hates to see them have to get bigger and part of me can't wait to see the ways they grow and change and how they will interact with each other and their brothers!

Comments

This last year has gone so fast! Nugget likes to "help" with the dishwasher too. So fun!
Susan said…
They are changing leaps and bounds.Cute pics can't wait to see all of you!
Joy said…
I so enjoy watching kids change and grow. It's amazing what they can learn in a year.
Me said…
They are sooooo sweet, and getting so big!!! Can't wait until Thanksgiving!!
Drifters said…
I can't believe how much they are changing in look's since we last saw them. They are so cute and getting sooooo big!!!
Anonymous said…
I just cry seeing these sweethearts of yours! How precious they are. And your boys with the frogs too... Kim, you are so richly blessed with these children. How sweet that you can lead them to Christ every day in big and little ways as you love and lead them as their mom. You (and I) are so blessed.... and you are one of my great blessings too....

Much love to you dear friend!
jill

Popular Posts