Christmas...finally

Okay, so it took me a little while

but here is Christmas

as it unfolded




KK with her new water bottle right before we headed to MN for Christmas
 

The girls at my parents' house (where I did not take nearly enough pics, it was just so busy! I don't even have pics of everyone there.  Check out my sister's blog as she has more!)


Cousins chillin


How many grandkids can fit on a couch with G & G


Some more cousins



My dad has become quite the woodworker.  This year each family received something my dad had made
our kids and my younger sister's kids received toboggans
they weren't quite ready so they opened a message telling them Grandpa had something in the works for them and then they got to see the project.



They are pretty sweet!  It is a special gift that we will all cherish.



More to come...

Comments

Joy said…
Wow! He made toboggans!?!?! Wow.
Love the family pic of your kids! Turned out great!

Popular Posts